Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pre 2013 almost new years thoughts ---


I just don't know --

Well, I've written my "new year's" blog and I'm actually reviewing it.  I don't know if I'll actually publish it or not.  As I read it I felt kind of foolish.  The old, "Who do you think you are?" kept popping up.

So - in case I decide that I've lost it and gone off on a tangent and don't publish it I ask you to just consider a few things as we moved into a new year.

1.   We are commonly more persecuted in this country that ever before.  It will grow
      more common.
2.   The constitution has been confused with a biblical document.
3.   Politics and "faithfuness" don't mix.
4.   Faith has no political affiliation.
5.   The "right to bear arms" is not a God-given right.
6.   A revolution against "Caesar" is as much a sin as Caesar's oppression,      
      persecution and abuse of power.
7.   The lesser of two evils is no less evil.
8.   Genesis 6:5 is still true.
9.   John 3:19 is still true.
10.  Luke 21:17 is still true.
11.  Rev. 21 is still true.

Get the idea????


No comments: